In line with the latest public health advice, Opie Manufacturing Group (“Opie”) advises that wearing masks is currently mandatory for all visitors to our sites. Find out more including any exemptions via the NSW Government Health website.
The safety of our staff and visitors is of paramount importance. We have put measures in place to prioritise the health and wellbeing of everyone. Please refer to the below conditions of entry which must be observed before/whilst visiting one of our sites:
Conditions of entry
Visitors are not permitted to enter any Opie property if they:
- are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19; reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- have been to any hotspots as announced by NSW Health;
- have returned from international or interstate (where relevant) travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Visitors who are not subject to any of the above conditions for exclusion must be willing and able to agree to the following requirements to:
- wear a mask when inside our buildings including factory buildings;
- leave the site immediately if they become unwell, after notifying a staff member;
- at all times, maintain social distancing measures (as per the NSW Health guidelines) with respect to other visitors and staff;
- maintain good personal hand hygiene by washing their hands regularly and thoroughly and/or using hand sanitiser;
- maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into their elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues safely and immediately;
- provide Opie with their name and contact details and consent to Opie providing their name and contact details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures;
- acknowledge that they may be asked to wait, or be refused entry, to any Opie property in the event that the site has reached its total capacity under NSW Health social distancing requirements;
- respond accurately to the following questions if asked by staff:
- Are you or anyone you live with currently undergoing testing or awaiting results for the COVID-19 virus?
- Have you or anyone you live with tested positive for the COVID-19 virus and have not been medically cleared as non-contagious?
- Do you have any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever)?
- acknowledge the right of Opie to refuse entry or request their departure from our sites at any time and for any reason;
- at all times, treat staff and other visitors with respect.
On arrival you will be asked to check in using the Service NSW COVID Safe QR code. If you do not have the Service NSW app, you can download it for free below, to save time when you arrive. For Visitors without a smart phone we will record your details on another device.